I was having problems with emails sent from my server being blocked completely by Hotmail, but I found out Hotmail had blocked my IP and by contacting Hotmail I had the block removed. See this question for more info: Email sent from server with rDNS & SPF being blocked by Hotmail
But now all emails from my server are going directly to recipients "Junk" folder on hotmail and I can't figure out why. Hotmail says "Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days."
I tried contacting the same people at Hotmail who had my IP block removed, but I haven't received any reply and its been almost a week.
Here are some details:
- I have a valid SPF record for my domain "v=spf1 a include:_spf.google.com ~all"
- I have reverse DNS setup
- I have a Sender Score of 100 https://www.senderscore.org/lookup.php?lookup=22.214.171.124&ipLookup.x=55&ipLookup.y=14
- I have signed up for Microsoft's SNDS and was approved. My ip says "All of the specified IPs have normal status."
- Microsoft added my IP to the JMRP Database
- My IP is not on any credible spam lists http://www.anti-abuse.org/multi-rbl-check-results/?host=126.96.36.199
- my FROM header is being sent in proper format "From: CKA <firstname.lastname@example.org>"
- By IP's Senderbase score is "Good": http://www.senderbase.org/senderbase_queries/detailip?search_string=188.8.131.52
Here is a test email source: