I need help choosing a backup solution for a server from amongst the tools that I've read about recently (rsnapshot, amanda, clonezilla, rsync, dd, duplicity, bacula...).
-  One disk (a RAID array actually) with the live system (Ubuntu Server 10.0.4) running on it.
-  Another disk mounted to /media/backup on that same system.
- Be able to create compressed backups of  to  while  is running.
- Be able to recover individual files/directories from 's backups to  while  is running.
- Ideally be able to look at the files on  before restoring them to .
- Be able to completely restore  from one of 's backups.
Any input is welcome.