I'm looking for a very limited, very simple CMS that allows non-techies to maintain a simple website consisting of maybe 4-6 editable pages.
- use a WYSIWYG editor
- only support static pages
- have an editable menu bar
- behave like a wiki - edit button or tab on a page
- no administration back-end
- be based on PHP, MySQL/MariaDB
I've already considered Mediawiki with a theme, but I believe its markup system is hard-coded, making a WYSIWYG editor difficult to implement.
Googling for "simple in-place editing CMS" and similar terms brings up CMSes that I already consider too complicated for my audience.