How to install Arch Linux with traditional installer with only ssh-access to server? There is nice guide: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Install_from_SSH
I try test this on my home vps:
- Start VPS with any linux bootable cd and login to remote server (vps)
- wget http://mirrors.kernel.org/archlinux/iso/latest/archlinux-2010.05-netinstall-x86_64.iso
- dd if=archlinux-2010.05-netinstall-x86_64.iso of=/dev/sda
- reboot ... I see, it works but without ssh connection...
I need make script, which will send this commands after reboot:
- aif -p partial-configure-network (and write some information about my server ip etc.)
- /etc/rc.d/sshd start (need to start sshd)
- echo "sshd: ALL" >> /etc/hosts.allow (to allow me login to server, by default deny all)
- passwd (by default its empty, can't login via ssh with empty password)
Can I edit .iso or may be /dev/sda? May be I need write script, which will start after system boot and do this things or may be I can set this settings by default and system will start with correct settings (i think its possible at least in 2. and 3.).