We are experiencing issues with some mobile devices such as Windows Mobile (not Phone 7) and BlackBerry's not able to go to a SSL website of ours. The errors returned are below on our Windows Server 2008 R2 box. Any help would be much appreciated to get this working. The only workaround is to have the mobile users install Opera/FireFox mini/mobile browsers. However this is not ideal and not the answer I'm looking for.
Note: Using a PC/Mac/Android/iOS device works fine.
Windows Mobile -
- Error! Unable to complete secure transaction.
- Secure connection: fatal error (50)
- https://mymobilewebsite.com (not our actual site)
- We've also intermittently seen: "Secure connection: fatal error (10)"
- Selected Server returned an error when attempting to fulfill your request.
(Note: we did follow the instructions to configure ASP.NET 2.0 for BlackBerry, but still get an error.)
Update 2011-05-25: We've found through testing (only with Windows Mobile) that if we disable 3G and go through WiFi it will connect to the website just fine. The kicker is that when we switch off WiFi and go back to 3G the website works. Again this is only for Windows Mobile.