- I just installed an instance with Ubuntu 10.10 x32, micro (free tier), LAMP. It works!
- I have an elastic ip for my instance, assume: a.b.c.d (also works)
- I can see my Public DNS: ec2-x-x-x-x.compute-x.amazonaws.com (also works)
- and my Private DNS and a Private IP
- I can ssh into my instance
- I bought a domain, I'm in the Control Panel, please see this picture: http://i.stack.imgur.com/wXTFX.png
- Here are the option in the control panel: Host Name - IP Address/URL - Record Type (URL Redirect, URL Frame, A, CNAME, TXT Record, URL Redirect 301, AAAA IPv6, NS Record, SRV Record) - MX PREF - TTL
I'm lost, what should I do now?
- Type my domain.com/page.php and display the data on /var/www/page.php on my amazon ec2 instance