I have a scheduler task setup to run every hour, to update a web server. It runs each hour correctly. But after a reboot, the task always starts to fail: The error is:
Task Scheduler failed to start "\Website Refresh" task for user "myserver\Admin". Additional Data: Error Value: 2147943726.
The task requires admin privileges and is setup like this:
- "When running the task, use the following user account" (myserver\Admin)
- "Run whether user is logged on or not" (checked)
- "Do not store password" (unchecked)
- "Run with highest privileges" (checked)
- "Hidden" (unchecked)
- "Trigger" (daily at 12:00 AM ever day, after triggered repeat every 1 hour for a duration of 1 hour...")
This tasks fails the same way if I run it manually (using the RUN button in the task scheduler).
Once I go in as admin and reset the password on the task it starts work again. Until I reboot again.