OK, we all know the obvious ones here, but what always surprises me is the number of people that don't know all of them...
- Alt-Tab - switch between applications (Shift+Alt+Tab - go through in reverse order)
- Ctrl-Tab - switch between documents in an application (doesn't work in MS Word though - grr)
- Ctrl+P - print this document
- Ctrl+S - Save
- Ctrl+Z - Undo
- Ctrl+Y - Redo
- Windows+M - Minimise everything (Shift+Windows+M - put everything back!)
- Windows+F - File search (as opposed to Ctrl+F - local find in document)
- Alt+space - get the control box (the one with minimise/maximise) - esp. useful if you lose a window on a multi-monitor desktop...
New ones in Windows 7:
- Windows-Tab - application switching (like alt-tab) + preview
- Windows+ either up or down arrow - maximise/restore window position
Did you also know ones like - scrolling the mouse wheel and holding CTRL changes font-size/zoom options in most (MS) applications...
What are your favourites?