- A few Windows 2003 servers, part of our corporate network
- Corporate IT has set up a WSUS server.
- But it seems Corporate IT is unable to operate the WSUS server properly. On "my" servers, I get 'unable to download updates'-messages in the event log regularly. And no patches are downloaded/installed to the servers.
- I have admin access to the servers, since there are a few things I support myself for our branch office.
- I want to disable my servers usage of the corporate WSUS server. I would like to configure it the "normal" way - use Microsoft's windows update.
- How and where do I change this setting? I have no idea how corporate IT has configured the servers in the first place - maybe using group policy?