as we are thinking about virtualisation our desktop infrastructure, I would like to ask for hints for these requirements:
- up to 6 desktops windows
- different desktops and new 3 thin clients are planned
- we have already XenServer in the office for virtualisation testing servers
- no excessive traffic usage (no HD videos and so on)
- we are searching for some good price/quality solution
- if we want to virtualise linux desktops (8 desktops), what are the options
So what do you recommend us ? :) Our first idea was to buy Windows server 2008 and connect with RDP, but what about XenDesktop? Thanks.