I'm currently running Exchange 2007 and Windows Server 2003 ADs. If I wanted to create a user creation/deletion script that would create and delete users, what would be the best way of dealing with this? Powershell from the Exchange server? Some of the things I'd like to do....
- I'd like to be able to create the AD user
- Assign a profile path, profile login script and home folder
- Set password to change on next logon
- Assign security group membership
- Assign Distribution group membership
- Hide a user upon termination (keep mailbox, assign permissions to mailbox to manager or forward e-mails, hide from address list, remove from distribution groups)
- Delete a user upon/after termination (delete mailbox & user)