I have a couple Linux fileserver running Samba, what do I need to do to support filenames with unicode characters?
- Do particular filesystem have better support for Unicode?
- Would I get better support by using something other then ext3?
- What do I have to do to get Samba to work with Unicode filenames?
- What other types of issues will I have with Unicode filenames?
- How about NFS and Unicode?
I am hoping for general information that applies to any distribution, but if it matters assume that the locale of the system is en_US.UTF-8 and the is running either Debian (Lenny), or Ubuntu (Hardy).