Our company uses an Avaya IPOffice system. We're relatively light on our call volume, but I'd really like to know where our peaks and valleys are. Is it possible to track call usage on the Avaya IPOffice unit via SNMP?
Here's what I know:
- Avaya publishes their SNMP libraries on the admin CD (and on the web - http://www.oidview.com/mibs/6889/md-6889-1.html). I've looked through them but can't find what I want.
- Avaya does have a program called "System Status" that shows all the values I care about, but I wish I could track it through my main SNMP system.
What I would really like to know is one or more of the following:
- Of my 24 available lines, how many are in use at the moment?
- How many internal-to-internal conversations are happening at the moment? These do not use our available external lines, but would be interesting to track.
- How many internal phones are currently off-hook?