Problem with Godaddy Forwarding service: e.g. example.com to www.example.com problem with forwarding domain e.g. example.com to www.example.com over Godaddy Forwarding service I have problem with forwarding domain e.g. "example.com" to "www.example.com" over Godaddy Forwarding service
- I have domain e.g. example.com
- I want redirect www.example.com to example.com over Godaddy Forwarding service
- I set "A" record: Host=@ Point to= "MY IP ADDRESS"
- I set "CNAME" record: Host=www Point to=@
- my www.example.com point correctly to "MY IP ADDRESS" and my site working at url www.example.com correctly
- when I type URL example.com in web browser I do not get redirection to www.example.com
I try these below solution but for me it is not working. Forwarding service at godaddy working when I forwarding to other domain, e.g. wwwm.mydomain.com: http://community.godaddy.com/groups/domains-management-and-services/forum/topic/about-cname-and-no-www-redirecting/?sid=635309&sp=1 http://community.godaddy.com/help/article/422
I test "Godaddy Forwarding service" with various setting and domain that I have in Godaddy and I wait more than 48h but nothing works.