Take the 2-minute tour ×
Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have a copy of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Administrator's Companion, and I can't figure out what the tool is on the cover.

Does anyone know what this is? Cover for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Administrator's Companion

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Chopper3 Jun 16 '11 at 14:56

Questions on Server Fault are expected to relate to server, networking, or related infrastructure administration within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

1 Answer 1

up vote 11 down vote accepted

It's a bore hone. For honing engine cylinders (where the piston goes).

share|improve this answer
+1 for knowing what a bore hone is... and what it looks like. P.S. If anyone has a picture of a Helsinki smash rod, I'd love to see it. –  joeqwerty Jun 16 '11 at 14:58

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.