I have 2 Exchange 2010 servers each with a Mailbox Database. I have also setup a Hardware Load Balancer (KEMP LoadMaster 2200 to be precise) to load balance the CAS role access.
My HLB has an IP of 192.168.1.100. I've setup the DNS A record for mail.mydomain.com to point to 192.168.1.100. However when I try to set the RpcClientAccessServer on a mailbox database using
Set-MailboxDatabase "My Mailbox Database" -RpcClientAccessServer mail.mydomain.com
I get an error saying
Exchange server "mail.mydomain.com" was not found. Please make sure you have typed it correctly. + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) , ManagementObjectNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : 4082394C