this is the scenario
- I have access to 2 Cpanel/WHM Web Servers (server1, server2)
- My domain registrar is Name.com
- Current name servers on server1
- ns1.maindns.com 220.127.116.11
- ns2.maindns.com 18.104.22.168
- New server2 name servers
So, now that I have a new server2, how do I proceed to host a new web/domain on server2 using current ns1.maindns.com ns2.mainds.com ?
At my registrar i have the option to register nameservers and there is an option to asign multiples IP's to a NS: for example
is that posible? or do i have to register a new ns3,ns4 pointing to DNS server2?
In advance, thanks to all of you who respond.
Update: 8/7/2011 I ended up configuring a DNS cluster. I have 2 separate servers on diferent locations with cpanel dns only which is free by the way. then enable DNS clustering on each of my webservers (cpanel/whm 1 and 2).