I've got two internet accessible /24 subnets, lets say 184.108.40.206/24 and 220.127.116.11/24 which I want to pass to servers using a private 10.0.0.0/24 subnet behind a PIX 506E
e.g. requests to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 either both get sent to 10.0.0.99 or one gets sent to 10.0.0.99 and the other to 10.0.0.98 (don't need to use all 254 IPs internally, can reconfigure as 10.0.0.0/23 in future if that changes).
The 126.96.36.199/24 subnet is already configured and working, but I can't get the PIX to do anything with the 188.8.131.52/24 addresses.
Configuration is as follows.
- name / ip / vlan / hardware
- inside 10.0.0.4/24 native eth1
- outside 184.108.40.206/24 native eth0
- outside2 220.127.116.11/24 vlan1 eth0
- inside 10.0.0.99/32 > static 18.104.22.168/32
- inside 10.0.0.99/32 > static 22.214.171.124/32
- outside 0.0.0.0/0 126.96.36.199
Access rules allow all ip and icmp traffic on 188.8.131.52/24 (will lock those down later)
Any suggestions for where I should be looking, or further information I need to provide? Thanks.