I know how to redirect browsers based on user-agent to the mobile site.
However I am having trouble allowing mobile users to view more then one version of a full pages.
Here is the scenario:
- Mobile user comes into the site
- User-agent is detected and redirected to the mobile site accordingly
- User views a html page but wants to view the full version
- User clicks the url with a ?ver=full parameter
- This prevents the user from being redirected to the mobile site again
- While on the full site the user clicks another link, they want to stay on the full version but because the link does not have the ?ver=full parameter they get redirected to the mobile site.
Note that all these pages are html (not php/asp) so this logic has to be done in Apache