I look after a network with 11 x new HP v1910 24-port 1GB switches and 2 x HP 4204vl 1GB Chassis switches. I'm looking for software to enable me to:
- Map the network graphically - there are a lot of fibre and copper LACP links
- Provide a single view of the state of the network - I'd like to see the current MSTP trees
- Enable the devices to be managed from a single interface, as 13 separate tabs in the browser plus telnet logins is a pest
- Monitor and record sFlow and RMON data for historic purposes
- provide alerts for e.g. LACP state change or MSTP reconfiguration
We have Microsoft System Center Essentials 2010, but I can't seem to get a single network diagram with it. I've looked on here: http://www.slac.stanford.edu/xorg/nmtf/nmtf-tools.html but I drowned in excess choice.
Windows-based solutions strongly preferred. Free solutions ideal, but not essential.