Setup: Running Windows Server 2008 Standard with SP2. Function levels are both set to 2008.
I'm having issues setting IE7 security settings and having them stick. When I go to
User Configuration >
Control Panel Settings >
Internet Settings. I setup an Internet Explorer 7 setting. I'm setting up a trusted zone. I'm setting the following settings to Enabled.
- Binary and script behaviors
- Download signed ActiveX controls
- Download unsigned ActiveX controls
- Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting
- Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins
- Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting
I set that and close out of the Group Policy. When I go back into it, they go back to the same setting I had just changed them from.
Could anyone help explain this behavior?