I'm having a problem with HAProxy. We have a load-balancer running haproxy with SSL offloading, which forwards traffic to our several app servers, running Windows Server 2008 and IIS 7.5. The problem I'm having is that when I deployed the latest version of one of our apps, HAProxy ceased to forward traffic to any of the app servers for that subdomain. Instead, we saw instantaneous HTTP 503 errors.
I've confirmed from IIS logs that no traffic reaches the server. I've attempted to read through the haproxy logs, but I'm woefully unfamiliar with the app and most of the log entries seemed to address various flavors of memory allocation calls.
It seems that I'd posted the question without finishing the text. The sentence previously ending in "flavoe" has been corrected.