Take the 2-minute tour ×
Server Fault is a question and answer site for professional system and network administrators. It's 100% free, no registration required.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4864 bytes)

I Increased my memory limit to 300mb, and it's still showing this error.

I've restarted Apache too. Still getting the error, any have a suggestion?

share|improve this question
    
did you restart apache after net changes.. and do you see the changes in phpinfo()? –  Mike Aug 29 '11 at 22:11
2  
What are you actually trying to do? (Code if possible). 95% of the time this is buggy code, and the other 5% is denial of bad code. –  Ben Pilbrow Aug 29 '11 at 22:16
    
Sounds like you edited the wrong php.ini –  polynomial Sep 3 '11 at 5:59
add comment

Your Answer

 
discard

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.