I have a development oracle server in the office that has worked for several months up until Friday, when each and every call started returning after a 20 second delay to my computer.
The delays are always 20 or 21 seconds, so I am assuming each call is timing out on something that is taking exactly 20 seconds.
The delays happen on my computer, and my computer only, all other computers in the office are working as normal.
I have not made any recent changes that should/would effect this service.
Please let me know of any troubleshooting or solutions you can come up with!
Oracle 11g running on redHat.
EDIT: I fixed a problem with DNS and the oracle server not being able to ping my computer, but this problem persists.
EDIT: From what I've found on google, this has something to do with a telnet timing out.