I have a DNS server setup with Bind9 and ufw as the firewall. ufw forwards all web traffic to our web server however I would like to redirect one domain to a different server.
- DNS server IP: 184.108.40.206 (10.0.0.1 internal)
- Web server IP: (internal 10.0.0.80)
- New server IP: (internal 10.0.0.75)
- www.baskets.com.au (points to DNS server and forwarded to web server)
- www.rollerblade.net (points to DNS server and forwarded to web server)
- www.bananas.com.au (points to DNS server but would like it to redirect to the New server)
How do I go about doing this?
I have been messing around with Bind9, ufw, host files, apache redirects and can not get it working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.