From all the documentation and guides I've been looking over I think it's safe for me to decommission my Exchange 2007 VM in favor of Exchange 2010.
- OAB has been moved to the new server.
- All mailboxes reside on the new server.
- No Public Folders need to be replicated.
- Exchange 2010 certificate is valid and setup correctly.
- OWA and ActiveSync work fine.
- I don't utilize an Edge Transport server.
- Exchange 2010 machine will route mail in all directions when the Exchange 2007 machine is turned off.
I'm just concerned that there's something I haven't paid attention to and am missing.