We've created an MVC3 application, created a new site in IIS and deployed the app underneath that site, on a Win2008R2 SP1 server (IIS 7.5, I believe). When we browse the app on the server, it works fine, but yesterday I was trying to demo it on a domain workstation; I tried it on a couple, and all I could get was the "page cannot be displayed" typical IE error (in Firefox, it says the server is taking too long to respond). The workstations obviously had network connection/Internet access, and I tried accessing the site via server IP, to eliminate DNS as a possibility. I'm not very familiar with deploying MVC apps, and I'm not sure what else to check.
I've seen some posts this morning about the app pool identity not having file system access; I'm not sure if that's a possibility (I would think if that were the problem, it wouldn't work on the server, either), or if there may just be a switch that needs to be flipped in some part of the IIS/site settings.
Please let me know if any additional information would be helpful. :)