I am using Ubuntu Linux with Apache2 and several vhosts, located in
/etc/apache2/sites-available and symlinked (activated) from
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled. The default setup on Ubuntu.
I'd like to know if there are generic tools available for Apache to list all vhost-information:
- list of all available sites
- list of all enabled sites
- list of all enabled sites as used by apache (sites-enabled after a "reload")
In these lists, I would like to see:
- the domain(and port) for the vhost.
- the directory for the vhost.
- Whether or not there are (syntax)errors in the vhost-file.
Obviously I could do some grepping, sed-ing and awking to fetch this information, but I am quite sure this has been done properly somewhere before :)