Is there software available for centralized server backups of corporate mobile devices (Blackberry, Android, iPhone, Windows Phone 7)? I am looking for something that will "notice" when a mobile device is on the local wireless connection and back it up to my LTO4.
EDIT added 10-18-2011 to answer questions:
1) My smartphone environment is mixed, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone 7. Employees are allowed by corporate to choose whatever device they want.
2) Corporate wants all smartphone data (Contacts, E-Mail, SMS, etc...) backed up to local servers.
3) Corporate has blocked the purchase of any new Blackberry devices or software (including BES) for employees. Management believes that "RIM is dead" and refuse to spend money on it.
4) Corporate has stated that employees are not to be expected to backup their own devices. That job belongs to IT. So either I have to back up each device manually or I have to find an automated method.
5) And lastly rooting, jail breaking, or any other action that voids the warranty is disallowed.
I'm sorry, it may be ghastly, but I have no other choice.