I edit /etc/hosts file to add domains. I add new virtual host for new domain. So I can easily develop.
What I want now is to have apache conf to
- if there is a virtualhost domain definition follow
- if not, look for /var/www directory, if there is dir follow
- if there is not, redirect to /var/www/nerkn
Can apache conf make it?
1)Example domain example.com
- there is no example.com in virtualhost
- there is a directory named /var/www/example.com so server there
2)Exampple domain ex2.com
- there is no ex2.com in virtualhost
- there is no directory named /var/www/ex2.com
- serve from /var/www/nerkn