I just installed IE 8 and I am now unable to authenticate with my SharePoint 2007 site using Integrated Authentication. I have no problems, however, connecting with Firefox using the exact same user account.
Thinking my problem might be related to IE 8 permissions, I added the site to the list of intranet sites. After this did not resolve the problem, I also reconfigured the security level to low for the intranet zone. I'm still unable to authenticate.
Interestingly enough, I'm able to connect to the Central Admin site using the same browser. Furthermore, as I previously mentioned, I have no problem connecting using Firefox. Both Central Admin and my development site are configured for Integrated Windows Authentication in IIS.
I've gone through the advanced settings in IE one-by-one and I haven't been able to figure out what's preventing me from authenticating with my SharePoint site using IE 8.
I thank you in advance for any information.