Hello guys, I wanted to install GD so, I read one of the topics to follow these steps below to install it and to install other modules too. So I did.
- Select option 1 "Previously Saved Config"
- Select "Start customizing based on profile"
- Select the next Apache version to upgrade or select Next
- Select the version of PHP 4 or 5. Do not make any changes if you're not sure. Keep it as it as and select Next
- Select the minor version of PHP.
- Select Exhaustive Options List
- PHP section has "GD" make sure you select it and select any other additional modules you require and select Next
This should start compiling Apache and PHP depending on the options selected. Check the phpinfo() page for a GD section
After I followed all these steps, the server was building and running then it was completed and this is the last results I got from it.
Compiling report... Sending report. As some of the attached files may be quite large, this could take a few minutes. Thanks for your patience. !! If you want to create a support ticket with cPanel regarding this please reference 'BuildAP Report Id': '6658821' !! Report processed. !! You can change how PHP is configured. As root, simply execute: /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_phpconf --help for more information. !! !! Build Complete! !! !! Verbose logfile is at '/usr/local/cpanel/logs/easy/apache/build.1320175947' !!
But now the server is down and not working any more, websites too, and WHM panel is not opening nor ftp or ssh. Any help would be so appreciated.