I want to ask minimum requirements for server (especialy for upload and download audio).
realy I'm very newbie in this field. I don't know what affects the fast / slow of traffic data..
I have tried using standard web hosting.. for 4 Mb data, I need 4 minutes to upload. it's about 3 minutes duration of audio file (.mp3).
now, we want to buy a server where it will be colocation to ISP in my country, but I don't know the minium requirements for the server.
I am glad if there is someone who gives some advice or explanation about minimum spec requirements, server architecture, infrastructure, bandwidth optimation, etc.
for your information:
- the web server will be used for upload & download audio file (mp3) purposes only.
- our user target is only from indonesia
- we estimate about 100 users per day who access our server (can be in the same time or not)
- an audio file size can be 10Mb-20Mb or more (not less) for one file per one time upload or download (not splited to several file)
- I dont have any idea for server spec and infrastructure, architecture, bandwidth or network knowledge