I have the following problem and really need your help
I'm implementing a small server to receive request from client on port 18999(just sample) using TCP socket.
When I tested my server by using a lot of requests from a tablet through a router,
I got the ARP problem(?)
My net work just like:
TABLET <-------> WIRELESS ROUTER <-------> MY SERVER (LINUX)
1. Can not connect to my Linux any more ( telnet, ping v.v...unreachable)
2. I use serial cable to connect to my Linux machine and
use Wiresharp (from Windows) to catch the send message from Linux.
It says that Linux keeps sending out continuously every 3 seconds ARP messages
like the following:
xx:xx:99:77:ff:69 ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff ARP 60 Who has 192.168.10.2? Tell 192.168.10.3
In the above message:
xx:xx:99:77:ff:69 my Linux MAC address
192.168.10.2 my Tablet address
192.168.10.3 my Linux IP address
Can you help me figure out the problem?
Or tell me the way to detect the problem and reset the network back to normal (maybe restart Linux but I want to detect problem and restart automatically)
1. The above network works normally if tablet sends messages to my LINUX in normal speed (but also down after 48 hours)
2. The router works again after I unplugged my Linux ethernet cable (RJ45) from router.
3. The wireless network still works ( I can browser the router page from tablet)
4. When I use:
, the Linux restarts (?????????)