I have with me a Debian CD, which I want to customize for my own needs. I have extracted the CD and started to change some parts of it, e.g Splash screen (splash.png) installer Title (through isolinux.cfg) etc These are the things that I want to do:
- Change the Splash logo at start up of installation to have my own (which is done)
- Change the grub boot parameters to use my comapny name on it.
- Change the set of packages in it, so that I can have my own set of packages in it and only those packages are installed
- Do some post installation steps
- Customize it's startup and login screen to have my company name.
- After I am done with this customization, I need to build its live installer CD so that I can install it on my own, on any other system.