I bought a Gandi.net SSL certificate and I'm following this tutorial.
- I created the key file.
- then transformed it to CSR
- then added it to Gandi website and waited for the CRT.
- then removed the password from the key ===> result : [FINAL KEY]
- then merged the CRT and the FINAL KEY into one file ==> result : [FINAL PEM]
- then heroku ssl:add final_pem final_key --app app_name
and... got Pem is invalid / Key doesn't match the Pem certificate.
I tried 3 times and I really don't know what's going one.
Can you help ?