I have a problem with RID in my DC (server 2003 enterprise, sp2)
The dcdiag result is this:
Starting test: RidManager
* Available RID Pool for the Domain is 316105 to 1073741823
* win-59aed72cf8.vpgateway.info is the RID Master
* DsBind with RID Master was successful
* rIDAllocationPool is 2605 to 3104
* rIDPreviousAllocationPool is 2605 to 3104
* rIDNextRID: 3104
* Warning :Next rid pool not allocated
* Warning :There is less than 0% available RIDs in the current pool
......................... WIN-59AED72CF8 passed test RidManager
I have set the RID Block size to 10000. I have used LDP to increase the rIDAvailablePool by 200000. I have removed all the stray SRV _ldap._tcp records from the DNS server to make sure I'm using the right RID Master.
Still I can not create users and I get system event IDs 16651 & 16645.
I was creating users by a VBA script in the Excel, which after about 1500 users all of a sudden I started to get errors. At this time, I have 1518 objects (1501 users & the rest are groups) in the users container.
I am logged on as a domain admin.
Is there any work around or fix for this?
Any help is highly appreciated.