I'm looking for suggestions for a small lab I'm going to have to build. The requirements are as follows
- Virtualization support (so I can run vmware esxi, kvm, hyper-v, etc) - just a couple of lightly loaded VMs, this is not for production.
- At least 8Gb of available RAM (ECC only optional)
- At least 2 (I'd rather have 4) CPU cores
- Power management (IPMI or other, so I can fence) and IP KVM (iLO/DRAC/IMM/RSA/whatever)
- 2 HDDs (4 - even better)
- Possibility of going up to 4 NICs
- TPM support
- Very small chassis size - going under my desk
I've only come up with HP MicroServer (I'm not sure I can puth an iLO3 and an extra NIC in there though). Also found Fujitsu PRIMERGY MX130 S2, but I couldn't google anything about it's use as a hypervisor.
A suggestion to get a small Optiplex came in, but I do need power management and IPKVM, and whether I can put a DRAC in there I'm really not sure.
Are there any additional platforms I've missed? What about other solutions to my set of requirements?