I'm running a dedicated server with nginx, PHP-FPM, MySQL and have a few sites running on it but I'm having a timeout issue everyday, pretty much every 24 hours from the site that is running WordPress.
[14-Jan-2012 04:00:48] WARNING: [pool www] child 2759, script '/home/fez/www/index.php' (request: "GET /index.php") execution timed out (73.614398 sec), terminating [14-Jan-2012 04:00:48] WARNING: [pool www] child 2759 exited on signal 15 (SIGTERM) after 114278.396462 seconds from start
2012/01/14 04:00:48 [error] 1629#0: *859825 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading upstream, client: 22.214.171.124, server: www.flesheatingzipper.com, request: "GET /gaming/2011/11/skyrim-guide-dragon-shout-rune-locations-youre-welcome/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/tmp/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "www.flesheatingzipper.com"
- jetpack_clean_nonces - Hourly
- akismet_scheduled_delete - Daily @ 3:00am
- wp_version_check - Twice daily (10am/10pm)
- wp_update_plugins - Twice daily (10am/10pm)
- wp_update_themes - Twice daily (10am/10pm)
- wp_scheduled_delete - Daily @ 10am
Here is my PHP-FPM config: http://pastebin.com/ppsWeHVN