I have my wordpress blog at firstdomain.com/blog and I want to access the blog as seconddomain.com. How do I set up seconddomain.com to make it happen?
If I'm not wrong, the steps involved are:
- forward the domain seconddomain.com to blog.firstdomain.com (I have created blog.firstdomain.com subdomain)
- forward blog.firstdomain.com to firstdomain.com/blog
I want to do so in such a way that:
- At the end of this setting, when i click on seconddomain.com/abc, it points to firstdomain.com/blog/abc
- The address bar shows seconddomain.com/abc even after redirection mentioned in #1
- The approach is SEO friendly.
- When I hover on the link on the blog, the status bar should display seconddomain.com/... and not firstdomain.com/blog/...