This problem is related to the thread.
The line in my .zshrc
export LESS_TERMCAP_mb=$'\E[01;31m' # begin blinking
The following seems to mean
- \$ starts the expression
- ' -- ' says everything in the brackets matters
- \E apparently says that apply the following command
- [01 seems to refer to the beginning of a file
- ; seems to indicate between the beginning of the previous to
- 31m which seems to be the end of a file
The statement is still confusing. Some pattern must match "a begin" and "blinking".
How do you read the line?