I've got a network with about 15-20 printers deployed using printer management that is setup on a Win 2008 server. All the users have roaming profiles.
All the XP machines get all the printers without issue and the users can print to them all without issue.
I've got at least 1-2 users who are on Windows 7 boxes that see no printers; I cannot figure out why and am not sure where to look. The GPO's are getting pushed out and applied to those boxes (I did gpresult and gpupdate /force) but these users still see 0 printers. I have confirmed that they are in the correct groups to be getting those printers also in AD.
Any and all ideas welcome - I'm stumped.