Server Fault is a question and answer site for system and network administrators. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I have a failed HP drive and would like to replace it using HP's web form (online) process.

Does anyone know what that URL is? I can't find it anywhere.

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

The method is hard to find, just like a lot of things on the HP web-site. The method I use to get there:

  1. Log in to the Business Support Center.
  2. Click "Edit your profile".
  3. Click "View or modify my support cases".

That gets me to one spot to do it. There may be others. They do tend to change things around and not fix dead links.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.