Situation: TFS was installed on a windows 7 pc, to replace the source safe 2005. People log in via the tfs web portal and visual studio users connect also to tfs.
Now a new server arrived and the TFS needs to be migrated to the new server.
What I did so far:
- installed TFS (advanced wizard) on the server
- installed tfs power tools on the server
- took a backup on the pc
- restored the backup on the server (via the TFS power tools)
- the server had the wrong site names, still from the pc. (like: http://pc:8080/tfs instead of http://server:8080/tfs)
- I managed to change the urls to the correct ones
I went to http://server:8080/tfs but didn't work.
When I stopped the TFS site on the pc in IIS and went to http://server:8080/tfs, that worked, I see the portal now but with error: TF31002.
Any idea how to fix error TF31002 or what should be done? (Sharepoint is also installed on that server)