- Login into your startssl account
- click at Tool Box -> Retrieve Certificate.
Here you can get .crt format for your certificate.
select your hostname and click continue to get your certificate.
you given key during Certificates wizard and please keep in safe place. key will not given after certificate was issued.
Decrypt the private key with the OpenSSL utility:
openssl rsa -in ssl.key -out ssl.key or use the utility from the Tool Box.
Install into kloxo
- go to home, click SSL certificates. click upload txt files
- copy & paste Key, Crt and StartSSL CA and click Add
- click ssl certificates again and select previously created certificate
- click Set SSL for kloxo and select your slave ID or master ID