I would like to have the following functionality in Exchange 2010 on SBS2011.
- department mailboxes email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- personal mailboxes email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org etc.
- avoid using distribution lists for duplicate emails
- user1, user2 are part of dep1, user3, user4, user5 part of dep2
- user1 and user2 should see both mailboxes (user1 and dep1) or (user2 and dep1) mailboxes
- outgoing mail for dep1 should be sent from dep1 and not user1
- outgoing mail for user1 should be sent from user1 mailbox
I would like to know how to configure mailboxes and Exchange in order to have this scenario working.