Have a bit of an issue concerning Exchange, was wondering if you could help me out
THE OAB doesn’t seem to be updating with users that use Outlook 2007, with 2010 is works fine it downloads the latest address book but with 2007 you get the following error
Task 'users email address' reported error (0x80004005) : The operation failed
Having a bit of a google around, I found that some people thought it was a DNS issue concerning the autodiscover, so I added into DNS autodiscover.mango.local – “address of active directory)
This changed the error message to the one we get above, so I made progress but it’s still not working.
Others have mentioned that it’s the authentication in the IIS server for autodsicover, they said change it to basic authentication but testing this this made no difference either.