OK - to clarify for those who did not understand the first question:
- LAMP/cPanel Server hostname srv1.xyz.com
- Nameservers used for OTHER domains are ns1.xyz.com and ns2.xyz.com ON THIS SERVER
- I now have a new server which I wish to be called srv2.xyz.com
- I also wish to use the domain www.xyz.com on the NEW server srv2.xyz.com
- Aside from the ns1 and ns2 A-records already in existance pointing at srv1, what additional A-Records do I need to create on the domain xyz.com to make this happen?