I am trying to do a clean install of Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 on a brand new Dell Precision Workstation T3400. I am installing from boot cd.
Setup loads initial setup files (Adaptech, Qlogic, etc). Right after it says "Setup is starting Windows" I receive a blue screen / stop error: STOP: 0x0000007B
Below is a list of things I have tried without success:
- During setup, tried F6 and loaded raid drivers from usb floppy. The drivers on the floppy were downloaded from dells website.
- Tried using windows built in raid drivers.
- Tried changing SATA Operation to RAID Autodetect / ATA
- Downloaded MS SBS 2003 SP2 and slipstreamed into data from cd and burned a new boot cd.
- I have Two precision T3400s and both of them had the exact same error.
All of the above resulted in the same Stop error 0x0000007B