I want to test integrity and global performances of no-ECC memory chips on a custom board
Are there some tools that run under linux so I can monitor system and global temperature in the same time ?
Are there some no-ECC specific tests to do in general ?
I already know how to monitor temperature (I use a special platform feature /sys/devices/platform/......../temp1_input).
For now :
- wazoox : it works but I've to code my own tests
- Jason Huntley :
- ramspeed : does not work on arm
- stream benchmark : it works and is very fast, so I'll look if it's accurate and complete
- memtest : I'll try later, since it does not run directly from linux
- stress for fedora : I'll try later too, it's too problematic for me to install fedora now
I found this distribution : http://www.stresslinux.org/sl/
I'll continue to check tools that run directly under linux without too big dependencies, after I'll maybe give a try to solutions like stresslinux, memtest, stress for fedora.
Thanks for you answers, I'll continue to investigate